Today I am trying to focus on the good, and letting Hubs process all my (I-want-to-move-home) issues and how he feels about them. In light of that, this will be an edition of Thankfulness Thursday!! Hooray!
- I am thankful for these fur-faces… Smores only LOOKS mean, I think she’s mad because I’m not letting her eat more houseplants today. This morning she got sick off of them and Hubs had to clean it up… Oh yah, I’m thankful Hubs found the cat puke not me!!
- I’m thankful for having indoor (working) plumbing… This summarizes it quite nicely.
- I am psyched that I remembered to charge my mp3 players yesterday… One is fully loaded with audio-books, the other is currently kickin out some Bob Marley… Either way… Theron’s walk in a few is going to be much less boring!!
- I am thankful for the gym equipment in our basement. I would really like to ignore it and not work-out… but that’s not doing anything for my health. 😦 So thank you gym equipment for removing my excuses, I sure do
- I am SO AMAZINGLY thankful for Hubs’ body accepting his new medication. Generic 30 day supply = $11.45… making a three-month total $34.35 (Yes, I did store away my math brain when I left the bank… I used a calculator to calculate that…. pathetic!)…. The same meds in their non-generic form… $579 for a three-month supply. Ouch!!
- I’m thankful for people who can understand my plight, and are willing to offer support. Life’s easier when you don’t feel alone!!
- I’m thankful for Tommie Copper. His little gloves make my hands stronger and more resilient… I have them in size small, and they seem the right tightness, but the fingers are not quite long enough… Phone call to them today for sure, but even if it’s my only option, it makes a WORLD of difference!!!
- And finally, I am thankful for my dishwasher. Said hands can’t handle doing all those dishes. Hooray for modern conveniences.
What are you thankful for???