- I’m thankful that I got a killer deal on luggage at Target last year…Because that means I can fit my entire wardrobe in it when we go on va-kay to Vermont next week… My husband is NOT, I repeat NOT, thankful for this same thing. 🙂
- I am thankful for the dog tiring out a mile into his walk this afternoon… It’s not quite cool enough out to wear long black yoga pants and be comfy out there, thank you.
- I’m thankful I only got a LITTLE snippy with the girl from US Bank when I just called to complain about an extra charge I saw on Mint.com for our mortgage… Since you know… I was the dunce who added USBank and was actually looking at USBank transactions, not duplicate charges to my account as I huffily told her had happened. I’m also thankful that she didn’t call me a moron for not noticing that BEFORE I called.
- I’m thankful we have out of control Swiss chard. Since the gasoline in the grill is empty… Grilled Chicken with Corn on the grill is not happening tonight… But, without additional cash outlay, we can have Swiss chard with tomatoes and chickpeas… My frugal-sense is a-buzzing away with joy!
- I’m thankful for having such a great sniffer… yes… my nose and sense of smell… Not only can I avoid spoiled milk SECONDS after it spoils, but all afternoon I’ve been able to smell the delicious smell of puppy dog. HEAVENLY!!
- I’m thankful for having a job that allows me so much down time to just enjoy my life. And I’m thankful for reminders that I.AM.ALLOWED.TO.ENJOY.MY.LIFE. I don’t have to feel guilty for being happy. I don’t have to feel guilty for having to work less than most. I can just enjoy my life for what it is each day.
- Secondary thankful note… I’m glad that Hubs doesn’t get so jealous that he makes me go back to The Bank. I mean, he’s jealous… He stood right in the kitchen today after emptying the dish-washing water and said it… but… I think when he looked at the dishes piled up and realized I would be the one cleaning them… that jealousy vanished… Immediately.
- I am thankful I put wine in the fridge last week, because I’m so having a glass in about 2.2 seconds after I post this… I mean… How else is a girl going to tackle the mass of dishes to be done?!?
What are you thankful for??? I mean… Other than this post?!? 🙂