- Reach a happy weight.
- Hike MacAfee’s Knob/Sharptooth
- Make GF Spanakopita
- Run 5 miles
- Finish Russian Needle Point Project
- Complete Spanish Basics book
- Take kayak off and put back on car myself
- Read 3 new “Classic” books – I borrowed Ben Hur… Is that a classic?
- Develop a blog following
- Paint dining room
- Build massage practice to where I am earning my share consistently
- Complete either P90X or 30 Day Shred – I made it through level 1 in 11 days… but then my body begged for a day of rest, which turned into a week. FAIL
- Develop a daily meditation practice
- Volunteer for 2 “things”
- Streamline Budget; involve Jon
- Train Theron to sit before exterior doorways
Train Theron to stop barking at the mail man Train Theron to heel while running Learn how to iron dress pants
- Sew curtains for basement
- Maintain Emergency Fund
- Socialized 2x a month – Check!! We did a ROSC meet up, and hosted a coffee party!
- Have flowers in the house monthly
- Get regular hair cuts
- Floss 2x daily – So far, so good!
- Work-out daily
- Visit Charlottesville
- Set aside time weekly to connect (with Connie, Lynsi, etc)
- Send Christmas and Birthday cards
- Weekly in-home facials